Service getting worse in Chester County, PA?

My wife and I are getting more dropped calls than ever before. Anybody
else having such problems? The dead zones are more frequent than before.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Per Brian Bernardini:
>My wife and I are getting more dropped calls than ever before. Anybody
>else having such problems? The dead zones are more frequent than before.

It's probably not a fair comparison, but concidental with switching from
Cingular TDMA to tMobile GSM, my service went right down the tubes.

Sort of like when I was running NT 3.51 and didn't even know what "The Blue
Screen Of Death" was - when I was on TDMA I had no concept of zero bars.

Now it's a daily occurrance.

Paoli, doing a lot of work up in Oaks - where it's *really* flaky.

Going down the shore, no prob.
--
PeteCresswell

On 6/16/05 9:24 AM, in article
bbernarWOOOAHdini-24EDE2.09242516062005@news-east.newsfeeds.com, "Brian
Bernardini" <bbernarWOOOAHdini@comcast.net> wrote:

> My wife and I are getting more dropped calls than ever before. Anybody
> else having such problems? The dead zones are more frequent than before.
Could be the integration. Service is fine further west (Central PA) and is
easily much better than Verizon (I carry both - Cingular for personal and
VZW for work).

I'd call and let 611 know - they may be having tower issues especially if
service was good and now is bad.

In article
<bbernarWOOOAHdini-CE9EDC.21325816062005@news-east.newsfeeds.com>,
Brian Bernardini <bbernarWOOOAHdini@comcast.net> wrote:

> > If, however, I get no signal with a blue V551 in the same place where an
> > orange V551 gets plenty of signal, I'll know. And they'll hear about it.
>
> Blue? You mean AT&T? Actually, we've always been Cingular.

Yeah, I'm a former AT&T Wireless customer. I'm on the blue side of
Cingular, with a phone that isn't branded Cingular.

The motorola V180's have been know to have reception issues. I've had
several customers on Blue and Orange with the 180's and they've had
reception problems. If you are going to try another motorola product
on Blue then try the V505 if you want to try an Orange motorola product
tne try the V551. They are very simular in features but the V551 has
the video camera.