zachcuden

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
I was wondering if it is best to buy the parts to build a new comp after christmas. Many times there are sales for after christmas but I am not sure for newegg. Things I am afraid of is that some of the packages such as gpu + psu combo or mobo + ram will be gone by then. Also many people might purchase and everything I want will be out of stock.

This is the main thread that i was asking about my build if you are wondering what I am getting. Its more towards the bottom. If I do start purchasing now I don't have all the money but will buy a little at a time starting with the gpu/psu combo. Thanks!

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/324199-31-1200-skyrim-build

Solution
We'll all know a lot more on or about December 6th, when a new generation of video cards get released. Ivy is also supposed to be out early next year There will always be combo's and sales going on. Black Friday might be a little better, but it really isn't that big of a difference. 2+ months out is way too early to start planning things.

etk

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2010
We'll all know a lot more on or about December 6th, when a new generation of video cards get released. Ivy is also supposed to be out early next year There will always be combo's and sales going on. Black Friday might be a little better, but it really isn't that big of a difference. 2+ months out is way too early to start planning things.

Solution