Dreamcast is not dead: more shooters coming

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.shooters,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

videogamedude@gmail.com wrote:

> Trizeal
> http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/trizeal/top.jpg
> http://www.system16.com/taito/hrdw_naomigd.html#t
>
> Senko no Ronde
> http://www.click-stick.com/game/ronde/image.htm
> http://www.system16.com/sega/hrdw_naomi_gdrom_page2.html#snr

Do you have any info that Senko no Ronde is actually coming to the DC?
As far as I can tell, it's just a new Naomi game.
http://www.grev.co.jp/ronde/index.html

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.shooters,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

please show some evidence... i would love to see this thing come out on
the dreamcast. senko no ronde has to be the coolest looking
"fighting"/"shooter" game that i have ever seen. this is the first that
i have heard of it. an i don't mean please, like, "back up you claim",
i mean please as in, "god, i hope so"

<jimmygass@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> please show some evidence... i would love to see this thing come out on
> the dreamcast. senko no ronde has to be the coolest looking
> "fighting"/"shooter" game that i have ever seen. this is the first that
> i have heard of it. an i don't mean please, like, "back up you claim",
> i mean please as in, "god, i hope so"

Is this a side scroller? I love the side scrollers

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Betagam7" <MYUSERNAMEGOESHERE@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> <jimmygass@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > please show some evidence... i would love to see this thing come out on
> > the dreamcast. senko no ronde has to be the coolest looking
> > "fighting"/"shooter" game that i have ever seen. this is the first that
> > i have heard of it. an i don't mean please, like, "back up you claim",
> > i mean please as in, "god, i hope so"
> >
> Is this a side scroller? I love the side scrollers

It's a versus action shooting.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.shooters,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

It may be possible that one or both of these games are coming to the
DC. A year or two ago, some developer (based in Asia, I think) actually
spent time and money producing a Turbo Grafx 16 game and the DC is
still much more widely used than the TG has been in recent years. I'd
imagine though, that the game will probably only be sold online, and/or
in retail stores in Japan. American retailers won't be interested in
carrying them.

"OneActor1@aol.com" wrote:

> It may be possible that one or both of these games are coming to the
> DC.
snip

Gee, do you think it's possible considering that Trizeal was announced
for the DC?