how to add .net application in system tray

August 2, 2004 1:47:49 PM

tell me how to add .net or any application(.exe)
in the system tray. do i have to write code while
developing application or i can do later fron windows
configration utility

bye
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 7:20:29 AM

You have to write code. The system notification area icon's all represent running programs that has to respond to messages sent by windows.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123...

"sandy" <san500@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:96f401c478b0$72330520$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> tell me how to add .net or any application(.exe)
> in the system tray. do i have to write code while
> developing application or i can do later fron windows
> configration utility
>
> bye

Anonymous
August 4, 2004 6:29:07 AM