WTB Dreamcast Broadband adapter

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.marketplace,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Seeking to purchase several Dreamcast Broadband Adapter hardware
peripherals for the Sega Dreamcast video game console. Prefer complete in
American packaging with documentation and accompanying software, and with
MAC address label intact on side of hardware. All reasonable offers will
be entertained and considered. Photographs of hardware and its operation
are appreciated. Please e-mail kendrick@io.com to make an offer.

-KKC
--
--S.S.B. is the code name for America's daring, highly | kendrick @io .com
trained special mission force. Its purpose: to |

Asterix

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.marketplace,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:15:20 -0600, kendrick@eris.io.com (Kendrick
Kerwin Chua) wrote:

>Seeking to purchase several Dreamcast Broadband Adapter hardware
>peripherals for the Sega Dreamcast video game console. Prefer complete in
>American packaging with documentation and accompanying software, and with
>MAC address label intact on side of hardware. All reasonable offers will
>be entertained and considered. Photographs of hardware and its operation
>are appreciated. Please e-mail kendrick@io.com to make an offer.
>
>-KKC

FYI, the US BBA didn't come with any accompanying software. Just the
BBA and manual in a box.