Asus Z77 Sabertooth

TheNight

Honorable
Nov 18, 2012
I looking at buying the Sabertooth Z77 Mobo. I will be running 16gb of ram, a 3570k processor and a GTX 670. I will probably be looking to do some overclocking. My main purpose with this computer is gaming. Does anybody have any experience with this board/ is it good for gaming.
Thank you :)

Solution
Yep, go with the non marketing-schemed motherboards. That Asus is a great one, as is the Gigabyte z77x-ud3h. The Sabertooth is simply a waste of money. (As is 16GB. Your computer won't ever even use 8, but since RAM is so cheap right now, well...)
It is a good board but for what you are doing you can use the Asus P8Z77-V and save some money. The Sabertooth is really about extreme overclocking of both the processor and the video card/s, that is the reason it has the thermal armor on it in the first place.

Yep, go with the non marketing-schemed motherboards. That Asus is a great one, as is the Gigabyte z77x-ud3h. The Sabertooth is simply a waste of money. (As is 16GB. Your computer won't ever even use 8, but since RAM is so cheap right now, well...)

Solution

reynoldrraine8

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
Did you get any errors when you installed the driver?
xiaowang1.jpg

xiaowang11.jpg

xiaowang01.jpg

xiaowang12.jpg

7.jpg