Haunted Nintendo NES on eBay??

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

lol real or fake

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
2 answers Last reply
More about haunted nintendo ebay
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    "BoSs DiGi" <BossDigital@webtv.net> wrote in message

    > lol real or fake

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    I, too, frequently hear voices whenever I turn on my NES...or any of my
    other systems for that matter. Turns out not to be anything
    paranormal--just my wife yelling at me to "Turn that stupid thing off!" from
    the other room.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    "BoSs DiGi" wrote in message

    > lol real or fake

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    LOL

    Barnum was right.

    Love the "face in the picture". Why is that pictures of UFO's, aliens, Big
    Foot, ect never come out clear? :^)

    Cheers,
    -Eric

Console Gaming Video Games Nintendo Sega Ebay Video Games