Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How To: Tom's hardware???????

Last response: in Forum Feedback
November 16, 2009 7:42:31 PM

Hey Guys/Gals,

I'm having a little trouble getting aquainted with the forum a little bit. Maybe someone can help me out.

I am very familiar with the more generic forums like www.600rr.net that have that widely used format, but I can't seem to figure out how to do a few things on here.

What I would like to do, if possible, is browse through all of the individual forums/subforums on here and "subscribe" to the ones that I am interested in. I'm talking about the kind of "subscription" that will give me daily updates in refference to the thread activity in that particular forum via daily Email. That way I can see what topics are new/updated each day, while I am still in my email and just go straight to a particular thread by right clicking the link and opening it in a new tab, all right from my inbox.

Is there any way to do that on this forum?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!! :pt1cable: 

Chip

More about : tom hardware

Best solution

January 7, 2010 7:01:48 PM

I assume that you know the answer now, but the only way that i know for do this is that you write a reply in the thread.

I think that i'm the only one that answer to your thread :) 
January 7, 2010 10:10:21 PM

See the envelope icon in the blue square in the image below? That will allow you to subscribe to the thread.

January 8, 2010 4:55:28 AM

Thanks guys!
!