Tags:
  • Palit
  • Overclocking
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
August 21, 2011 7:55:35 PM

I've heard good things about Palit cards and I want to know; how do you overclock with Palit cards? What is the Palit overclocking application?

PS: I'm planning to get the Palit GTX 570.

More about : palit overclocking

a b K Overclocking
August 21, 2011 8:07:46 PM

Quote:
What is the Palit overclocking application?

PS: I'm planning to get the Palit GTX 570.

I don't think there is one but MSI's Afterburner seems to work OK.
Related resources
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
August 22, 2011 8:06:21 AM

Thanks.
August 22, 2011 9:30:40 AM

Correction Palit has an over clocking tool that comes with its install CD.

Just a question.
Where did you hear Palit is a good card? I have a Palit GTS 250 and the performance versus the same MSI GTS 250 is bad so just check and make sure.

The program is called Rtuner or Riva tuner i think. I can really remember the name, coz I dont OC my card so I dont use it. You can manually set all the clocks and control the fan speed with the program.
a b K Overclocking
August 22, 2011 4:53:08 PM

Rizlla said:
Correction Palit has an over clocking tool that comes with its install CD.

Just a question.
Where did you hear Palit is a good card? I have a Palit GTS 250 and the performance versus the same MSI GTS 250 is bad so just check and make sure.

The program is called Rtuner or Riva tuner i think. I can really remember the name, coz I dont OC my card so I dont use it. You can manually set all the clocks and control the fan speed with the program.

Rivatuner does not work with the Fermi cards.
a b K Overclocking
August 23, 2011 3:30:16 PM

Rizlla said:
Yes you are correct sorry I just could not remember the name, but I found it. It is called Vtune. Here is a link to download it.

It is at the bottom of the page.

http://www.palit.biz/palit/download.php?pc_cate=vga&id=...

Well I've learnt something new today! :lol:  There may be something like that on the CD's that came with my GTX560's but I've never bothered to look. :whistle: 
!