Possible bug-unable to edit posts

daggs

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
I'm using the small icon at the bottom of the post, I think it is the full edit
I'm able to edit it but when I hit the submit, I get a "You have no permission" msg

tecmo34

Administrator
I'm having issues with one of my stickies as well. I can't change it from a Question thread to a Discussion thread. Every time I click on the tab to make it Discussion thread and save the update, it reverts back to a Question thread.

4ryan6 told me he thinks it has something to do with the updates to the forum and the removal of the Old Man/Woman's Club forum, since he couldn't correct it for me. I would wait for a few more days and see what happens

daggs

Distinguished
May 12, 2009

yes I did tried it.
I'll try to find some messaage and post them here

randomizer

Champion

I don't believe I've ever been able to change a thread after it has been created. It would be handy though. Not absolutely vital, but handy.

Oh the UK forum, what a surprise. Kill it please!

daggs

Distinguished
May 12, 2009

ok, still I did saw in more that one place users which was able to edit topics, I think it happened to me anywhere, no only in co.uk

tecmo34

Administrator

I just changed my Recommended Builds by Usage sticky to a Question thread from a Discussion thread... Now, I just can't change it back to a Discussion thread as it original was. I think there is a glitch in the system when going from Question back to Discussion.

randomizer

Champion
Daggs, I'm talking about editing the "type" of thread (Discussion/Poll/Question), not the title or anything else.

tecmo, something must have changed because I know I've unsuccessfully tried to make a Discussion become a Question.