Quick Launch icon size

Stephen

I upgraded to a new computer and the Quick Launch icons are
now very large, taking up most of the toolbar. I can't
figure out how to make them return to normal size. The only
size control in the task/toolbar control panel relates to
the start menu programs, not to Quick Launch. Any help is
greatly appreciated.
- Stephen

With the taskbar unlocked right click the divider line, View - Small Icons

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

"Stephen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:997e01c478c1$37a2e4a0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> I upgraded to a new computer and the Quick Launch icons are
> now very large, taking up most of the toolbar. I can't
> figure out how to make them return to normal size. The only
> size control in the task/toolbar control panel relates to
> the start menu programs, not to Quick Launch. Any help is
> greatly appreciated.
> - Stephen

Stephen

THANKS!