Cannot get to Display Properties

mark

I cannot Go to control panel>display or Right click on
desktop and click properties, its driving me nuts!

Is there any message associated with this failure? Or it just doesn't open?

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9d2f01c478e0$898e7a80$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>I cannot Go to control panel>display or Right click on
> desktop and click properties, its driving me nuts!

Mark--

What happens when you go to the run box and type "control desktop" no quotes
in it? That won't fix the problem, but it should show the dialogue box,
(it has when the desktop right click wouldn't bring it up (transiently) for
me. If the problem is recent why not try some system restore points to
bring it back? If you don't remember error messages, try going to the run
box and typing in "event viewer", stretch it out, and see if you can find
any errors near the time this started in Application or System.

Chad Harris