installing follow your mouse pointers

how do i install a follow your mouse pointer on windows xp? my son has downloaded a zip file that has "bart simpson eyes" following your mouse but i don't know how to install it. i've tried the pointer options in display and can change cursors but can't work out how to install "bart"
--
gabby
2 answers Last reply

    We have one similar on one of the systems here and all that was needed was
    to execute.

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "gabby" <gabby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do i install a follow your mouse pointer on windows xp? my son has
    > downloaded a zip file that has "bart simpson eyes" following your mouse
    > but i don't know how to install it. i've tried the pointer options in
    > display and can change cursors but can't work out how to install "bart"
    > --
    > gabby

    From memory it can't do much on Windows 95 or later. When this program was designed desktop icons were running programs (they are now taskbar buttons) not stored files or shortcuts. From memory the icon (now a taskbar button) had eyes that looked at the mouse.

    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

    "gabby" <gabby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D8D216A-3E5B-43FF-B492-25148B3CAAE8@microsoft.com...
    > how do i install a follow your mouse pointer on windows xp? my son has downloaded a zip file that has "bart simpson eyes" following your mouse but i don't know how to install it. i've tried the pointer options in display and can change cursors but can't work out how to install "bart"
    > --
    > gabby

Configuration Mice Pointer Windows XP