Motherboard NOISELESS and not garbage

inteljew

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Hi
is there one motherboard in world thats not garbage?
See what is wrong with mine one:
-when i unplug headphones and plug other headphones sometimes it freeze computer, i cant move cursor n keyboard, graphics are frozen. need to reset
-when i hit computer with a fist (because its garbage) sometimes it freeze, cant move cursor n screen, need to reset
-when i have headphones i hear MY GRAPHIC CARD WORKING or BUS, especially when i move window, hide window etc
-i need motherboard which is total noiseless, i dont want electric sounds etc

also it has to be without backdoors like uefi, processor ID, so only AMD boards. But i read that AMD also includes uhm, forgot how its called but its used by BitLocker in Windows lemme check, "Trusted Platform Module". but its not backdoor like uefi? and its used only by specific software which i will never install.

the board need to have support for windows xp 32 and 64bit
I was thinking of AM2 or AM2+ or AM3 board, there are cool 45W double core amd processors for AM2. But i could also accept am3 with 65w athlon but less is preferred, because i need NOISELESS computer. I plan to install big heatsink from 125W Phenom, set fan to 500rpm or if possible, dont use fan at all.
I am only afraid of AM2 boards that they have pciexpress v1.0/1.1, will cards like HD6570/5570 work at full speed?

And like i said, most important point are in beginning of my post, the board has to dont have this bugs.

....sounds like something in your computer is dying. Also, I don't know what "or BUS" is, but if you can hear your graphics card, that's your grahpics card being noisy, not your motherboard.

If what you're saying is that you can hear static through your headphone jack, one of two things happened. 1) You didn't put standoffs in place when mounting your motherboard, or 2) your motherboard sound card has a short somewhere else.

I honestly have no idea what the hell that second half of your post is saying, sorry. But the bug is just that. A _BUG_. It's not the manufacturer's fault, and not every motherboard of that model has that problem. In fact, I bet you most don't, even despite user error.

inteljew

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012

The sound is like some computer signals, i hear some 'static' always but when gfx is rendering something like window etc, i hear louder and they are clearly some signals, i think its interference.

You might be right that something is wrongly connected etc i didn't mount this motherboard i bought it with CPU, PSU and case.

But its rather old computer, socket 939 and athlon64 1.8GHz so i plan to change it anyway. But i need motherboard recommendation. I dont think its only problem with my board, i did read on internet other people posts that they hear some electric from the mobo.
Also, will 65W cpu (athlon II) with a phenom 125W cooling could be cooled fanless (or <500rpm) ? Or i better get 45W version?
Need my computer noiseless. I already plan two 2.5" hdd, and some passive graphics. I am not gamer but id like to run something sometimes.

Oh, any my pc need to be small, so mATX board is maximum.

I was thinking of this http://www.gigabyte.pl/products/page/mb/ga-m61pme-s2_2x/
but its old and chipset is bugged, need to install fixes for windows. Also has only 2 SATA which is minimum (for 2 hdds).
And im not sure if it will allow for underclock.