Closed

Video graphic card download for sims 3

where can i download a video graphics card for sims 3
6 answers Last reply
More about video graphic card download sims
  1. You cannot "download" a graphics card. It is a physical piece of hardware.

You can either purchase a graphics card online, or walk into a local computer store and buy one.
  2. To add to ^, if you have a laptop, you need to buy a new laptop to get one with a more powerful video card. That's true in 95% of the laptops on the market. I'm pretty sure if you are asking this question you do not have a model with an upgradable video card.
  3. Hey,I have the same problem, I downloaded the Sims3 for my computer(laptop),and when I got it downloaded,it said I needed a video graphics card to play the game,and it made me mad,bc I was so excited.

Can someone tell me somewhere online,where they sell video graphics cards for really cheap,like $40 dollars and under? Please help.
  4. 98% of laptops do not allow you to upgrade the video card. The few that do are gaming laptops and they generally start at around $1,500+. Video cards for laptops are only sold to system builders like Dell and HP. They are not sold to retail / online stores.
  5. I don't think a 40$ Video card would allow you to play the game decently....go for something in the 100$ range or so gtx 550, gts 450, or the AMD equivalent of you want to play the game without wanting to break the screen lol.
  6. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Download Video Sims Graphics