add/remove problem

I downloaded WINMX on my laptop and now i want to take it off. I went to the add/remove program but it's still there, what should I do? PLEASE HELP ME

Have you looked for an option to uninstall off the Start>All Programs menu?
Did you use Add/Remove Programs to remove the application or did you just
delete the folder containing WINMX from the C: drive?

"1cuteone" <terrance04@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I downloaded WINMX on my laptop and now i want to take it off. I went to
the add/remove program but it's still there, what should I do? PLEASE HELP
ME

kelly

Follow the steps provided here:

Troubleshooting, Removing and/or Cleaning Add or Remove Programs
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#addremove

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"1cuteone" <terrance04@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I downloaded WINMX on my laptop and now i want to take it off. I went to
>the add/remove program but it's still there, what should I do? PLEASE HELP
>ME

Terrance--

I'm not sure whether it was in Add/Remove originally, but it wouldn't be the
first time programs don't show up there. Try these and I hope they help:

Uninstalling WinMX
http://www.wiredsafety.org/safety/downloading_music_safety/winmx.html

Pest Patrol: Win MX and Uninstalling It
http://www.pestpatrol.com/pestinfo/w/winmx.asp