Strange screen after asus failed to overclock message

RubenLW

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
Hello everyone :)

A couple of days ago during the bootup of my computer i received the message "Failure to overclock". Weird given that i dont OC my computer but i could enter windows without any problems. When i checked eventview i found the following error event 1001 bugcheck. Doing a google search someone suggested that i should update my BIOS and my video drivers. I thought it was a little risky to update my bios so i only installed the latest video drivers.

After restarting my computer my fan didnt slow down after the bleep sound but remains at maximum speed, and the following text appears: "loading asus express gate" and then this screen appears:

screenjmf.png

I have checked my memory using Memory Diagnostics Tool to check for errors and my mem is apparantly fine and i have updated my bios but that hasnt done anything either.

My specs are:

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
HAF 932
Core-17-870
Corsair 850-HX
ASUS P7P55D-E PRO
SH-S223L DVD writer
2x HD103SJ
4gb DDR3-1333

socialfox

Distinguished
Well try resetting the bios, if you can go in the bios there should be a key to reset to default settings (f10 for my asus board). Anyways if you don't want to do that or can't get in then remove the CMOS battery and put it back in after a minute. That should also reset the bios settings.