Return of the Motorola MPx220

Cingular dealers and agents in WI are being told that the MPx220 will
be available AGAIN in July. It was pulled because of a software
problem and now a new version will be offered. Dont know if the name
will be the same, but if you know the MPx220 then you will recognize
it when it is offered.
1 answer Last reply
More about return motorola mpx220

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:40:47 GMT, prc2u <prc2u@wi.rr.com> graced us
    with:

    >Cingular dealers and agents in WI are being told that the MPx220 will
    >be available AGAIN in July. It was pulled because of a software
    >problem and now a new version will be offered. Dont know if the name
    >will be the same, but if you know the MPx220 then you will recognize
    >it when it is offered.

    Or you can just download the ROM update and do it yourself. I can
    finally hear things now!

    DO a Google search for MPX220 Online system updater.

Cingular Motorola Internet Service Providers