Return of the Motorola MPx220

Cingular dealers and agents in WI are being told that the MPx220 will
be available AGAIN in July. It was pulled because of a software
problem and now a new version will be offered. Dont know if the name
will be the same, but if you know the MPx220 then you will recognize
it when it is offered.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:40:47 GMT, prc2u <prc2u@wi.rr.com> graced us
with:

>Cingular dealers and agents in WI are being told that the MPx220 will
>be available AGAIN in July. It was pulled because of a software
>problem and now a new version will be offered. Dont know if the name
>will be the same, but if you know the MPx220 then you will recognize
>it when it is offered.

Or you can just download the ROM update and do it yourself. I can
finally hear things now!

DO a Google search for MPX220 Online system updater.