DOSBox 0.61 under windows xp (Keyboard problem)

I've installed Dosbox 0.61 on my xp machine. But the keys on the right
(Num-Lock) that sort of things did not work. My keyboard is Logitech Access
Keyboard with a lot of extra functionalities like WWW and media. How do I
configurate the program? and are there any alternatives to this one? And
Boch that I've also tried always reported errors. Pls Help me to find the
best way to play my old lovely dos games and windows 3.1!
Thanks in advance
Jack

Ask dosbox. Why the hell would you ask in a NG about MS's products.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html