Stereo Pictures Web Page

Hello,

I have put together a little web page to display my stereo pictures. I
have been working with stereoscopic photography since September 2004
and "think" I have gotten a pretty good handle on most of the
techniques.

If you could take a look at the web page and let me know what you think
it would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to give me any
pointers as I am always eager to learn.

Thanks,

Josh Hed

http://www.joshhed.com/theheds/stereopics/
6 answers Last reply
More about stereo pictures page

    Pretty neat, I just happen to have red blue glasses as I use to do a
    lot of this in the past. This are alway fun to look at, wish you had
    some larger of the Anaglyph ones.

    Scott

    "Josh Hed" <jlhed@beckman.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have put together a little web page to display my stereo pictures. I
    > have been working with stereoscopic photography since September 2004
    > and "think" I have gotten a pretty good handle on most of the
    > techniques.
    >
    > If you could take a look at the web page and let me know what you think
    > it would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to give me any
    > pointers as I am always eager to learn.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Josh Hed
    >
    > http://www.joshhed.com/theheds/stereopics/

    Thanks to you, I now have a headache...and my eyes hurt.
    :)
    Nice efforts, though.

    The deer figurine seems almost as though it was a little off-level between
    the two shots (or maybe my brain is a little off-level??).

    Mark

    In article <1113511019.011506.80180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    "Josh Hed" <jlhed@beckman.com> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have put together a little web page to display my stereo pictures. I
    > have been working with stereoscopic photography since September 2004
    > and "think" I have gotten a pretty good handle on most of the
    > techniques.
    >
    > If you could take a look at the web page and let me know what you think
    > it would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to give me any
    > pointers as I am always eager to learn.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Josh Hed
    >
    > http://www.joshhed.com/theheds/stereopics/

    Ouch, but very cool!

    How about a dot above and below each picture for alignment? Maybe move
    the picture farther down from the title bar too. The bridge is
    difficult to align because the contrast between the box and the image is
    low.

    "Josh Hed" <jlhed@beckman.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have put together a little web page to display my stereo pictures. I
    > have been working with stereoscopic photography since September 2004
    > and "think" I have gotten a pretty good handle on most of the
    > techniques.

    Impressive! Some pop into place better than others. I couldn't get a few
    of them to pop in at all but I'm sure that's not any fault of the pics.
    Oh, and by the way - thanks for the headache and eyestrain!!! LOL.
    Hannah.

    Over half of my pictures are macro shots. I have done some hyper but
    with only a few feet of base shift.

    In article <1113511019.011506.80180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    "Josh Hed" <jlhed@beckman.com> wrote:

    > http://www.joshhed.com/theheds/stereopics/

    Have you tried macro stereo and hyper stereo?

Photo Cameras Displays