xp theme will not stay

August 3, 2004 8:05:21 AM

I put on the xp theme but it will not stay. I get
a "please wait" window later on and it changes the
appearence back to Windows Classic style.

More about : theme stay

Anonymous
August 3, 2004 10:48:29 PM

Hi,

The following webpages provide extensive troubleshooting on Windows XP themes:

Troubleshooting Themes
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_t.htm#themes

Stuck in Classic View

Anando