xp theme will not stay

I put on the xp theme but it will not stay. I get
a "please wait" window later on and it changes the
appearence back to Windows Classic style.
1 answer Last reply
More about theme stay

    Hi,

    The following webpages provide extensive troubleshooting on Windows XP themes:

    Troubleshooting Themes
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_t.htm#themes

    Stuck in Classic View

    Anando