Will this PSU work with this rig?

Leopardos

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
Hello ,

I wonder if this Thermaltake‎ ToughPower W0116 750W PFC (24pin) will work with :

Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4Ghz, s1155, 8MB, GPU Core, Tray
Asus P8Z68-V PRO s1155 Core i3/i5/i7, Intel Z68, DDR3 1600, 3xPCI-E
GTX570 OC 1280MB GDDR5 DX11 2xDVI Mini HDMI PCI-E
2x4GB Corsair Vengeance B Dual Channel CL9-9-9-24
Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler CLP-0564

Im going to buy this Rig tomorow .. but the Psu i already have ..
And another thing ... before 3 years .. i bought my current rig ... and then after 2 months i3/i5/i7 came out and i couldnt upgrade because the motherboard was different ..
is there any HUGE Cpus coming in the near future ? and if SO , will they fit in my mobo ? any news out there?

Thanks

beenthere

Distinguished
Knowledge is power and learning is fun and very useful! ;)

You can accurately determine what PSU power is required in watts and amps. on the 12v rail for your current or future PC build from the link below. It's straight forward and easy so no guessing is required. Then you will have an idea if you will max out your PSU. It will also show you how to determine which model PSUs are quality PSUs that can deliver the necessary power for your PC if you need a new one.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/314712-28-please-read-determine-power-required

Leopardos

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008

They r not available in my country yet ... and they have many bad reviews so far ... the Asrock i mean ..
What do u suggest ? wait a little bit ? when is the release of this Mobos officially in all companies like Gigabyte and Asus ?
if its 6 months .. then i will be buying this Rig which i have listed ... if less then I'll wait..

I'm really confused .. i don't want to get stuck like im now ...

Leopardos

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008

:) i know .. and sorry .. but after working on my pc for 6 hours ... i cant stand up off my chair .... im STONED trying to figure what is the problem with my pc which i cant turn on ..

so i have no power .. :X sorry again

beenthere

Distinguished

Some time you need to take a break to clear your mind... ;)

Leopardos

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
;) my mind ... ohh my mind ... im confused .... i must do something .. im really confused ..

I have no idea what to do .. to go buy this Rig or wait ..
But waiting means no good PC to play BF3 which i already pre-ordered ... my pc broken at the moment , i need to change the mobo anyway i guess ... pins broken..

And before telling me what you would do .. notice that until now my PC just ROCK with new generation games .. also BF3 with good FPS .. and still with the old Socket motherboard and Q9550 cpu ... so ..
Do you think if i go buy this rig will it last for 3 years with the new upcoming games in the future compared to Ivy bridge ?

What would you do(after my notice) ? simple question :X

And sorry about my English ..

Leopardos

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
Well ... i would go for this Rig too ..
But as my Point :
notice that until now my PC just ROCK with new generation games .. also BF3 with good FPS .. and still with the old Socket motherboard , Q9550 cpu and hd4870x2 .....after 3 years
so it would be the same with the new rig
do you agree with me ?
Im sorry to be asking alot of questions , but im picking the pc today..

Leopardos

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
Ye i just game .. waiting for BF3 ...
But i want this PC to get as strong as my last Rig in the future .. so i will be picking 2600k .. which will last more than the 2500 ....
Im going to throw alot of money ( Parts = expensive in my country ) , so i wouldnt mind adding alittle more for better parts which will last me more time
am i right ?