right vertical toolbar missing

After using XP HE for a few months something
inadvertently happened and i ended up with a vertical
tool bar on the right sode of the display with icons of
just about every program accessible from my desktop. I
was very pleased since it gave me instant access to
various handy programs such as Word when i wanted to copy
some news item or investment article for possible future
need. But something happened again and it went away.
Does anyone have any idea of how i can get it back?
Thank you.

Gerald
1 answer Last reply
More about right vertical toolbar missing

    "Gerald" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    | After using XP HE for a few months something
    | inadvertently happened and i ended up with a vertical
    | tool bar on the right sode of the display with icons of
    | just about every program accessible from my desktop. I
    | was very pleased since it gave me instant access to
    | various handy programs such as Word when i wanted to copy
    | some news item or investment article for possible future
    | need. But something happened again and it went away.
    | Does anyone have any idea of how i can get it back?
    | Thank you.

    Gerald,

    Right-click clock in Notification Area
    | Toolbars |