Sony HBH 35 instructions

Last response: in Technologies
December 2, 2004 5:32:17 PM

I have been using this headset for the last year with a p800. I now
have an XDA 2 and can`t remember how to make the headset discoverable?
How do I set this up. Just having it turned on does not make it
visible to the XDA2.

Thanks

More about : sony hbh instructions

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 1:08:44 AM

"JMG" <justinmg@purplenet.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have been using this headset for the last year with a p800. I now
> have an XDA 2 and can`t remember how to make the headset discoverable?
> How do I set this up. Just having it turned on does not make it
> visible to the XDA2.

With most bluetooth headsets that I've used, you just hold the on/off switch
for a few seconds and the led on the headset should glow steadily and
indicate that it is in 'discovery' mode...

--
God Bless America!

And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Bob the Printer

Our web pages are located at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 9:57:28 AM

* JMG <justinmg@purplenet.co.uk>:
> I have been using this headset for the last year with a p800. I now
> have an XDA 2 and can`t remember how to make the headset discoverable?
> How do I set this up. Just having it turned on does not make it
> visible to the XDA2.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/downloads/HBH35_UG_R1a_Mult...

Regards,
Thomas