Sony HBH 35 instructions

I have been using this headset for the last year with a p800. I now
have an XDA 2 and can`t remember how to make the headset discoverable?
How do I set this up. Just having it turned on does not make it
visible to the XDA2.

Thanks
More about sony instructions

    "JMG" <justinmg@purplenet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I have been using this headset for the last year with a p800. I now
    > have an XDA 2 and can`t remember how to make the headset discoverable?
    > How do I set this up. Just having it turned on does not make it
    > visible to the XDA2.

    With most bluetooth headsets that I've used, you just hold the on/off switch
    for a few seconds and the led on the headset should glow steadily and
    indicate that it is in 'discovery' mode...

    --
    God Bless America!

    And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    Bob the Printer

    Our web pages are located at:
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/

    * JMG <justinmg@purplenet.co.uk>:
    > I have been using this headset for the last year with a p800. I now
    > have an XDA 2 and can`t remember how to make the headset discoverable?
    > How do I set this up. Just having it turned on does not make it
    > visible to the XDA2.

    http://www.sonyericsson.com/downloads/HBH35_UG_R1a_Multilingual.pdf

    Regards,
    Thomas