Recommendations on a USB Dongle for PC

I just got a Bluetooth capable Motorola V505 and am looking for suggestions
for a good USB Bluetooth Dongle for a PC running XP SP1. I want to use it
for transferring pictures, ringtones, and possibly syncing with Outlook.

Thanks in Advance,
Len
--
For my email address remove "bush"
3 answers Last reply

    I've asked this question before and was given the answer TDK.

    I like the Belkin unit. I have one and it's worked well for me.

    TC

    "Len Robbins" <lenbush200@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I just got a Bluetooth capable Motorola V505 and am looking for suggestions
    > for a good USB Bluetooth Dongle for a PC running XP SP1. I want to use it
    > for transferring pictures, ringtones, and possibly syncing with Outlook.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance,
    > Len
    > --
    > For my email address remove "bush"

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Tony Clark wrote:

    > I like the Belkin unit. I have one and it's worked well for me.

    Haven't had a chance to play with it beyond hooking up the mouse, but the
    one that comes with the Targus mouse seems to support everything under the
    sun if it all works. And you get a fairly nice mouse with it.

    > TC
    >
    > "Len Robbins" <lenbush200@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>I just got a Bluetooth capable Motorola V505 and am looking for
    >>suggestions
    >> for a good USB Bluetooth Dongle for a PC running XP SP1. I want to use it
    >> for transferring pictures, ringtones, and possibly syncing with Outlook.
    >>
    >> Thanks in Advance,
    >> Len
    >> --
    >> For my email address remove "bush"