Dongle USB2 bluetooth v1.2 ?

Hi,

I'm looking for USB2 dongle bluetooth *v.1.2* using Widcomm drivers,
it's to use with my HS850 auricle for video and voice/ip progs...

Do you know some models I can find in France or webshop,
many thanks for any help !

Alain. www.algames.info
5 answers Last reply
More about dongle usb2 bluetooth

    > USB2 dongle bluetooth *v.1.2* using Widcomm drivers

    I only find USB1 bluetooth 1.2 ready like this :
    "ANYCOM Blue USB Adapter USB-120 or 240"
    Someone knows this product, is it enough tu use headset BT 1.2 with MSN ?

    Hello,

    > I only find USB1 bluetooth 1.2 ready like this :
    > "ANYCOM Blue USB Adapter USB-120 or 240"
    > Someone knows this product, is it enough tu use headset BT 1.2 with MSN ?

    What do you want to do with 1.2 ? Or in other way: what feature do you want
    to use, so you need 1.2 ?
    Bluetooth 1.2 is downward compatible, so you can mix the devices as you
    want.

    1.1 <-> 1.1
    1.2 <-> 1.2
    1.1 <-> 1.2
    1.2 <-> 1.1

    Only when both devices are Bluetooth 1.2, you can some "special" features.
    By the way: do you have a datasheet what 1.2 features the anycom usb dongle
    supports ?

    Regards,

    Martin
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Hello Martin,

    thanks for your interest for my quest :

    > What do you want to do with 1.2 ?
    > Or in other way: what feature do you want to use, so you need 1.2 ?
    > Bluetooth 1.2 is downward compatible, so you can mix ...
    > Only when both devices are Bluetooth 1.2, you can some "special"
    > features. By the way: do you have a datasheet what 1.2 features the
    > anycom usb dongle supports ?

    Yes, I have a BT 1.2 headset, the Motorola HS850,
    and I want a BT 1.2 dongle for the better audio
    possibilities whith PC voice/IP progs than BT 1.1 !

    Best Regards.

    Alain. www.algames.info
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Hello,

    > Yes, I have a BT 1.2 headset, the Motorola HS850,
    > and I want a BT 1.2 dongle for the better audio
    > possibilities whith PC voice/IP progs than BT 1.1 !

    so you must look for "eSCO". But audio quality doesn't get much better with
    eSCO. Ok, transmission errors are reduced, because wrong samples can be
    avoided by
    retransmitting them.

    Regards,

    Martin
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    > so you must look for "eSCO" BT 1.2 USB dongle

    Any example (nothing in french in the web about eSCO...) ?

    Next year soon, and new BT 2.0 enquiries lol ...

    Regards from Toulouse (not to lose...)

    Alain. www.algames.info .

Bluetooth Drivers