Dongle USB2 bluetooth v1.2 ?

Last response: in Technologies
a b \ Driver
December 5, 2004 9:43:28 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for USB2 dongle bluetooth *v.1.2* using Widcomm drivers,
it's to use with my HS850 auricle for video and voice/ip progs...

Do you know some models I can find in France or webshop,
many thanks for any help !

Alain. www.algames.info

More about : dongle usb2 bluetooth

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
December 6, 2004 12:13:18 AM

> USB2 dongle bluetooth *v.1.2* using Widcomm drivers

I only find USB1 bluetooth 1.2 ready like this :
"ANYCOM Blue USB Adapter USB-120 or 240"
Someone knows this product, is it enough tu use headset BT 1.2 with MSN ?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
December 6, 2004 2:04:44 AM

Hello,

> I only find USB1 bluetooth 1.2 ready like this :
> "ANYCOM Blue USB Adapter USB-120 or 240"
> Someone knows this product, is it enough tu use headset BT 1.2 with MSN ?

What do you want to do with 1.2 ? Or in other way: what feature do you want
to use, so you need 1.2 ?
Bluetooth 1.2 is downward compatible, so you can mix the devices as you
want.

1.1 <-> 1.1
1.2 <-> 1.2
1.1 <-> 1.2
1.2 <-> 1.1

Only when both devices are Bluetooth 1.2, you can some "special" features.
By the way: do you have a datasheet what 1.2 features the anycom usb dongle
supports ?

Regards,

Martin
a b \ Driver
December 6, 2004 10:42:16 PM

Hello Martin,

thanks for your interest for my quest :

> What do you want to do with 1.2 ?
> Or in other way: what feature do you want to use, so you need 1.2 ?
> Bluetooth 1.2 is downward compatible, so you can mix ...
> Only when both devices are Bluetooth 1.2, you can some "special"
> features. By the way: do you have a datasheet what 1.2 features the
> anycom usb dongle supports ?

Yes, I have a BT 1.2 headset, the Motorola HS850,
and I want a BT 1.2 dongle for the better audio
possibilities whith PC voice/IP progs than BT 1.1 !

Best Regards.

Alain. www.algames.info
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
December 6, 2004 11:44:22 PM

Hello,

> Yes, I have a BT 1.2 headset, the Motorola HS850,
> and I want a BT 1.2 dongle for the better audio
> possibilities whith PC voice/IP progs than BT 1.1 !

so you must look for "eSCO". But audio quality doesn't get much better with
eSCO. Ok, transmission errors are reduced, because wrong samples can be
avoided by
retransmitting them.

Regards,

Martin
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
December 7, 2004 12:02:10 AM

> so you must look for "eSCO" BT 1.2 USB dongle

Any example (nothing in french in the web about eSCO...) ?

Next year soon, and new BT 2.0 enquiries lol ...

Regards from Toulouse (not to lose...)

Alain. www.algames.info .
!