non-Unicode

Can someone tell me how I can display a certain non-
unicode program in a certain language and not affect teh
whole system?
I'm currently using a Chinese program that displays
Chinese characters correctly if I change the non-unicode
settings in the Language settings.
But this is also affecting my Adobe Acrobat which ends up
printing my English documents with Chinese characters.
Is it possible for me the apply the Chinese setting just
to that Chinese program?

Hi,

Click on control panel.
open the regional language settings
click on add other language
make sure that the option "install files for east asian languages" is checked.
make sure that the option "install files for complex script and right to left languages.." is checked.

--
Regards
M. Rajesh