mega drive cart

arnie

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

hi i have bought a megadrive cart that has a flap on top which then has a
connection which looks like you could plug in another game or something
could any body help
cheers leigh

ps the game is sonic and knuckles and is usa version.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

I think you can insert Sonic 1 and 2 and play characters from those games.
Not 100% sure though!

"arnie" <l.arnfield@virgin.net> skrev i melding
> hi i have bought a megadrive cart that has a flap on top which then has a
> connection which looks like you could plug in another game or something
> could any body help
> cheers leigh
>
> ps the game is sonic and knuckles and is usa version.

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

arnie wrote:

> hi i have bought a megadrive cart that has a flap on top which then has a
> connection which looks like you could plug in another game or something
> could any body help
> cheers leigh
>
> ps the game is sonic and knuckles and is usa version.

US games for that 16 bit system are called "Genesis" games.
GameFAQS is your friend:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/game/586468.html
The first FAQ there should explain this to you.