Browse web on phone over bluetooth

I just got an E398 phone and would like to browse the web on it using
its bluetooth connection. I have a web page at home for choosing the
songs which are played throughout the house and it would be great to
be able to change songs using the phone without having to go upstairs
to a PC.

I run linux at home, but any pointers would be helpful. Failing that,
how hard it it to write java apps which use the bluetooth connection?
(I know java already, but not j2me)

thanks
Thomas
2 answers Last reply
More about browse phone bluetooth

    Thomas Rynne wrote:
    > be able to change songs using the phone without having to go upstairs
    > to a PC.

    Low power Bluetooth on phones reaches up to 10 feet. No chance to
    connect to a PC which is upstairs. Physically this could only be
    possible if you also are upstairs an in the same room than the PC.

    Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Barth wrote:
    > Thomas Rynne wrote:
    > > be able to change songs using the phone without having to go
    upstairs
    > > to a PC.
    > >
    > Low power Bluetooth on phones reaches up to 10 feet. No chance to
    > connect to a PC which is upstairs. Physically this could only be
    > possible if you also are upstairs an in the same room than the PC.
    >
    > Wolfgang
    I also have a PC in a cupboard downstairs so I was planning to fit a
    bluetooth-USB dongle on the end of a cable downstairs. But I need to
    get the phone working first.

Bluetooth Phones Connection