Your question

Gtx 590 3Dmark 11 score

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Gtx
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
August 26, 2011 7:30:28 PM

I just ran the 3DMark 11 test on my gtx 590 (performance preset) and 3d mark told me my score was low for systems with a similar configuration. However when i googled the gtx 590 benchmark it seemed pretty much in line with what the found, im running the latest nvidia drivers, here is my scores:
3DMark Score: P8775
Graphics Score: 8888
Physics Score: 8906
Combined Score: 7854
GraphicsTest1: 39 FPS
GraphicsTest2: 40 FPS
GraphicsTest3: 56 FPS
GraphicsTest4: 28 FPS
PhysicsTest: 28 FPS
CombinedTest: 36 FPS
other system detials: i7-2600k oced to 3.9 Ghz and 8gbs of ram. Are theese scores normal or lower than i should be seeing?

More about : gtx 590 3dmark score

a c 238 U Graphics card
August 26, 2011 8:04:27 PM

Most scores in their database are a mix of overclocked and extremely overclocked systems. In order to get an average score, you'd have to overclock a lot.

Some of the reasons for this is that up today drivers will cause most scores to be excluded. Only drivers that are certified by Futuremark are stored and these drivers are usually 2-3 months old. This means that those wanting to save a score, probably due to a very high scoring, heavily overclocked system, will use old drivers, where most people won't and not get their score saved. And most 3dmark users are power users who usually overclock their systems.

That score is normal. It takes a very large overclock just to score average.
m
l
August 26, 2011 8:29:32 PM

Anyway, you shouldn't pay attention to scores, but to results in actual applications, like games.
Your system is great, and should keep you OK with most demanding games over the next year or more.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 27, 2011 5:56:16 AM

comraderam7 said:
I just ran the 3DMark 11 test on my gtx 590 (performance preset) and 3d mark told me my score was low for systems with a similar configuration. However when i googled the gtx 590 benchmark it seemed pretty much in line with what the found, im running the latest nvidia drivers, here is my scores:
3DMark Score: P8775
Graphics Score: 8888
Physics Score: 8906
Combined Score: 7854
GraphicsTest1: 39 FPS
GraphicsTest2: 40 FPS
GraphicsTest3: 56 FPS
GraphicsTest4: 28 FPS
PhysicsTest: 28 FPS
CombinedTest: 36 FPS
other system detials: i7-2600k oced to 3.9 Ghz and 8gbs of ram. Are theese scores normal or lower than i should be seeing?

Don't worry I have an Asus gtx 590 with a 1090t @4ghz with 8 gb 1333 xms3 ram and my scores are right with yours. It told me the same thing on 3dmark11 and vantage and i worried but after alot of research i found that there are indeed a variety of mixed scores like already stated. Yours is right in the normal and I do not recommend overclocking it as I did and I ended up some how breaking the damn thing..luckily i sent an rma request and asus approved it and im waiting for it now and wont get to see it for another week or so. :( 
m
l