Hello TH im making this post because i will like to heard some advice about my RIG, here its:
HD 7950 SAPPHIRE
SSD Samsung 830
Seagate 7200RPM 1TB HDD
8gb Patriot DDR3 PC 12800
Corsair PSU 750watt
When i first built it:
The PC was running very very good all drivers were working good, it was a perfect PC so i was checking BIOS and saw that the version was an oLD version compare to the new one 2.50 (cant remember wich version it has) so i decide to update the BIOS because i tho it will be better for all the components to run OPTIMIZE (better) so i did a USB FLASH it was succesfull but problems start to came:
1. My Microphone stopp working i tried all stuff that you can do to see if the mics work again (Format PC, Reinstall Drivers)
2. The PC run VERY VERY laggy, like you can feel like there is something that is making the PC run slow, even Gchat is "lagged"(hope you guys get my point) same with the Chrome, Mozilla or IE. Playing DotA 2 im getting lag issues (game lag alot).
3. Now the Video Card is giving and VIDEO Error (not a message) is like when a Driver is wrong or its a BAD VIDEO card, but that just with DotA2 havent test on BF3 (but i cant remember i didnt get that error, same with COD BO2).
So what i did (like is said Before)
1. Format PC and make a clean install Windows 7 64bit
2. Flashback the Version of the Bios to 1.80 and 2.00
3. Download Drivers from AsRcok website
And i still getting all this issues, i will like to know what should i do know, since its a new PC it just got like 1 week with me and i CANT sent the MB back since i live in Dominican Republic and its very expensive to send it back.
I would personally reformat the drives again and make sure your doing a full format, take all the parts out and reinstall everything just to make sure everything is seated correctly, then use all the disks to reinstall ur bios and drivers without your internet hooked up. Just remember never try to fix it if its not broke.