Problem with Dial-up modem

August 4, 2004 9:28:58 PM

Dial-up modem (Aztech MDP3858-E Data Fax 56k modem). After removing OS Win
2000 Pro(SP4)
(modem is worked OK)and installing Win XP Pro(SP1)problem appears. Now, when
I disconect from
the internet I have tu unplug phone cable from modem if I want to make phone
call or be
available for others because phone line is dead(busy, no signal).
What I must do?
Thanks

More about : problem dial modem

August 4, 2004 9:28:59 PM

Answer,
Have you gone to the Modem manufacturers website and see if they have
updated drivers? I would try that first..
HTH,
--
Burt
The Old Alaskan