Problem with Dial-up modem

Dial-up modem (Aztech MDP3858-E Data Fax 56k modem). After removing OS Win
2000 Pro(SP4)
(modem is worked OK)and installing Win XP Pro(SP1)problem appears. Now, when
I disconect from
the internet I have tu unplug phone cable from modem if I want to make phone
call or be
available for others because phone line is dead(busy, no signal).
What I must do?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about problem dial modem

    Answer,
    Have you gone to the Modem manufacturers website and see if they have
    updated drivers? I would try that first..
    HTH,
    --
    Burt
    The Old Alaskan

    "ANSWER" <bojan@blic.net> wrote in message
    > Dial-up modem (Aztech MDP3858-E Data Fax 56k modem). After removing OS Win
    > 2000 Pro(SP4)
    > (modem is worked OK)and installing Win XP Pro(SP1)problem appears. Now,
    when
    > I disconect from
    > the internet I have tu unplug phone cable from modem if I want to make
    phone
    > call or be
    > available for others because phone line is dead(busy, no signal).
    > What I must do?
    > Thanks

Configuration Modem Dial Up Connection Windows XP