larryoldhippie

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
I finally have all, I think, all of the stuff to build my simulator racing rig. It is pc based and I will be using three monitor. My question: I have noticed that some folks have added a small monitor to serve as a rear view mirror. Do you think it is worth while and makes for better racing? And if yes do you think a low tech old hippie could install?

larryoldhippie

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
Yes sir to the motor head hippie. Lived for a time with 1955 mg tf, 67 camero, 68 corvette, 72 camero, 64 Lincoln towncar with suicide doors, 70 Mercedes 280 sel. Sorry, I got a bowl down the joys of driving different machines. Hope no one took offense. My last toy was a 92 mr ll with full body kit and built to the max. I have never tried the simulator racing, but I am really looking forward to the experience. If it will give half or even one quarter of the joy of real racing it will be good. Thanks for reading, but the question remains: is it worth the effort to have a monitor that is only a rear view mirror and can an old low tech hippie install. By the way also enjoy hearing about the cars others have lived with.. Share some of yours. Thanks. Larry

TRENDING THREADS