Please help, who should I trust?

G

hi :hello:
hope this is the right section :ange:
i'm ada and i live in romania. i am a FPS fan ^_^. i have played battlefied 1 & 2, doom 3, quake (all games), call of duty (all games), crysis, counter strike, half-life. my favorite game is call of duty. it's easy to play and requires no much gaming ability. more practice, more proficient skills you get. meanwhile, the same skill can apply to other FPS games :love:

though, i haven't been able to play these games at my place QQ so i convince my parents to buy me a computer

my bf told me about the new call of duty game.. MW3.. he also said that he played it 3 days ago on his computer and i was like :eek:. it's weird because most of these games don't work on his pc :heink:

"can i borrow the game for a couple of hours please ?" 'yes, but you can't play it on your computer'

"why?" 'because your CPU is too low' ' CPU ' ? lol

"can i come at your place and play MW3 ^____^ ?"...."NO, i'm busy" :cry:

"i can give you mine if you want"

then i asked my dad if my CPU is good. and he said 'yes, is really good'

i'm so confused right now :pt1cable:

my bf told me that my CPU is low and my dad ... is good...

he has Intel Celeron D 347 and i have Intel Core i7 260k something like that

he wants my CPU. should i give it to him and get his CPU ? i really want to play the new MW3 ^_^

i really don't know what to do. i ask at computers QQ. should i trust my bf or my dad ? please help

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
(when it asks you if you want to install the active x, allow it. it wont run otherwise)

(you cant borrow the game because you have to link it to a steam account, and have to log in at least once to be able to play it. he could in theory install it on your computer log in then let you play it)

I believe that you mean well in your advise but two members have said they got MALWARE from clicking on it. That is why that link was removed.

arthurh

G

wow, i can run it :D.. so my bf lied to me... he just wants my CPU -.-

yep your bf is a jealous idiot... he will know exactly what you have and how much further ahead your system is than his... buy the game for yourself and make him a pc widow...

you must have a minimum gfx card of a 96gt to play cod mw3 as its the same engine as cod 4 i think.
btw, his system will play some of the cod series but non of the latest 1s. in fact its likely to struggle on any new games. even assuming he has enough gfx grunt... good luk on finding an upgrade ;)

Don't trust this website.