Sign in with
Your question
Solved

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 not supported

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 27, 2011 8:28:32 PM

When I want to play a game (splinter cell) do not work and comes to me a message saying (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 not supported) What can I do to solve this problem :( 

Note : i did format my pc and download a last driver 280 from Nvidia web site for my gtx 570 card ,, and it didnt work

MY OP : Windows 7 Ultmate
a b U Graphics card
August 28, 2011 1:45:55 PM

Weird, so the game itself says the card isn't supported? Nvidia usually backs Ubisoft developers so if their own card isn't supported than I would start looking for Ubisoft updates.
a c 141 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
August 28, 2011 8:43:04 PM

which splinter cell is it? i have the same message with my GTX460 (btw my game is splinter cell: conviction). i just click the ok button below the message and then the game just run perfectly fine without any problem.
Related resources
August 28, 2011 9:59:17 PM

mister g said:
Weird, so the game itself says the card isn't supported? Nvidia usually backs Ubisoft developers so if their own card isn't supported than I would start looking for Ubisoft updates.

The Game didnt even work .. its just a some massege came

I did download the Splinter Cell - Conviction Patch 1.04 after installing the patch i did try to run the game but another massege came

I do have a bad luck nothing goes right with my GTX 570 card :( 
August 28, 2011 10:02:21 PM

renz496 said:
which splinter cell is it? i have the same message with my GTX460 (btw my game is splinter cell: conviction). i just click the ok button below the message and then the game just run perfectly fine without any problem.

Its splinter cell conviction ,, i did click ok button but the game crash from the first moment

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
August 28, 2011 10:38:39 PM

Try going to this site to download the latest DirectX files, if this doesn't work try and use the card manufacterer's drivers instead of Nvidia's (their generic).
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displ...
Also try to reinstall the game right after the drivers, the last option would be to reformat again.
September 1, 2011 2:24:38 AM

Best answer selected by kane the mask.
September 1, 2011 2:29:27 AM

mister g said:
Try going to this site to download the latest DirectX files, if this doesn't work try and use the card manufacterer's drivers instead of Nvidia's (their generic).
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displ...
Also try to reinstall the game right after the drivers, the last option would be to reformat again.

I did download the latest file DirectX and i do disable UAC on my windows 7 and the Game work very good ,,

but the massege (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 not supported) still came every time i run the game but this time when i click Ok it work fine

Thank very much for help
a b U Graphics card
September 1, 2011 3:16:50 AM

Must be a buggy game, the UAC shouldn't interfere with any games (I have more problems with DEP than UAC). Ah well maybe it's just me. Glad to help in any way I can.
!