New to XP.

I am looking for a way to limit when my son can logon, and how long he can
be on.
Also, only allow web sites that I approve, (preset?).

No problems yet, just staying ahead of the game.

Any sites for this kind of setup would be great..

Thanks
les

Hi,

At the command prompt (Start/Run CMD) type NET HELP USER and press enter. You might want to scroll
down and look up the 'time' option.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Les Ankersen" <lrankersen@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uhHukFleEHA.724@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> New to XP.
>
> I am looking for a way to limit when my son can logon, and how long he can
> be on.
> Also, only allow web sites that I approve, (preset?).
>
> No problems yet, just staying ahead of the game.
>
> Any sites for this kind of setup would be great..
>
> Thanks
> les

TRENDING THREADS