windows xp desktop

August 4, 2004 5:29:22 PM

I am visually impaired and I enlarged the icons on my
desktop. This works fine, however how do I get the text
under the icon larger, bolder and in black so it is
easier for me to read. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Brian

More about : windows desktop

Anonymous
August 4, 2004 7:47:13 PM

Configuring Windows XP for people who have impaired vision
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdo...

To turn on High Contrast
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdo...

--