Good Motherboard for Gaming?

Solution
i paried that processor up with the AsRock extreme4 z77 about 3 weeks ago and i honestly couldn't ask for a better mobo. The only issue i have with it and this isnt really a con, is if you plan to use any cpu cooler with your setup go with a corsair water cooling kit h50 h60 h80 h100 or there new i series, just so you can have access to all four Dimm slots and l8r upgrade your ram if you need to. Im currently running EVGA 660 ti 2gb PCIE 3.0 SLI and then board has no problems doing so whatsoever. Has plenty of usb 3.0 ports, sata ports, and i personally like the tunning utilities it comes with (very user friendly). Since ive had this board updating the BIOS is very simple and i havnt had any problems doing it. Just from my...

CoronaBuzz

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
i paried that processor up with the AsRock extreme4 z77 about 3 weeks ago and i honestly couldn't ask for a better mobo. The only issue i have with it and this isnt really a con, is if you plan to use any cpu cooler with your setup go with a corsair water cooling kit h50 h60 h80 h100 or there new i series, just so you can have access to all four Dimm slots and l8r upgrade your ram if you need to. Im currently running EVGA 660 ti 2gb PCIE 3.0 SLI and then board has no problems doing so whatsoever. Has plenty of usb 3.0 ports, sata ports, and i personally like the tunning utilities it comes with (very user friendly). Since ive had this board updating the BIOS is very simple and i havnt had any problems doing it. Just from my expierences you can always spend more money but for a bang for the buck i would def recomend this board.

Solution