Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

The Sega Reform has been around for years but has never really taken
off, so I am asking for some help from people who are rooted in the old
school and would be interested in reviewing games. All contributions
and input are gladly accecpted. This might of been xposted elsewhere,
just trying to get the word out. Thanks and appreciate any and all

reviews, editorial, features, anime, media including emulation.

AdviseORe@gmail.com
http://sreform.xepher.net
http://corpsegristle.dynu.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

On 28 Aug 2005 16:13:53 -0700
AdviseORe@gmail.com wrote:

> The Sega Reform has been around for years but has never really taken
> off, so I am asking for some help from people who are rooted in the
> old school and would be interested in reviewing games. All
> contributions and input are gladly accecpted. This might of been
> xposted elsewhere, just trying to get the word out. Thanks and
> appreciate any and all responses.
>
> reviews, editorial, features, anime, media including emulation.
>
> AdviseORe@gmail.com
> http://sreform.xepher.net
> http://corpsegristle.dynu.com

Nice design, the humanoid typhoon :D
Nice content too, added to my bookmarks.

404 : http://corpsegristle.dynu.com/systempics.html

Regards
--
ZikZak