Need BIOS for hkt-01 (Katana)

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

I recently picked up a hkt-01 dev system at a garage sale. It looks in
good condition and powers up fine but it seems that the bios was wiped.

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of this?

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

tekrex@gmail.com wrote:

> I recently picked up a hkt-01 dev system at a garage sale. It looks in
> good condition and powers up fine but it seems that the bios was wiped.
>
> Does anyone know where I can download a copy of this?

Garage sale? I wanna find a garage sale like that...

JAG

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2002

tekrex@gmail.com wrote:
: I recently picked up a hkt-01 dev system at a garage sale. It looks in
: good condition and powers up fine but it seems that the bios was wiped.
:
: Does anyone know where I can download a copy of this?

You might want to try flashing an ordinary bootrom, dumped from any old
dreamcast.

"I'd give my soul to be where I was a year ago...
....if I had a soul left to give"