Sign in with
Your question

Is this a good computer build, and if I am missing anything please tell me thank

Last response: in Systems
October 27, 2011 1:25:33 AM

We cant see your shopping cart, your going to have to link everything separately or post a screenshot here.
m
l
October 27, 2011 11:25:29 AM

oh lol thanks
m
l
Related resources
October 27, 2011 12:22:07 PM

It looks pretty good. you could upgrade the HDD to a 1tb, shouldn't cost too much.
Just to be on the safe side, you could upgrade the psu to 850W, but that is only if you want to, not necessary.
the build looks pretty fine to me.
m
l
October 27, 2011 12:57:13 PM

Very solid build, and should last you a few years; nice choices. The only thing i would add is since you have the HAF-X, you should go with a non reference twin frozr 6950 from MSi. you will be glad you did when you hear how silent they are compared to reference model like the one you chose.
m
l
October 27, 2011 3:38:10 PM

The PSU is more than enough for your rig, if you need the computer only for gaming, then I suggest to go for the 1gb card instead of the 2gb, in most gaming tests is better, the HDD is pretty noisy, go for a samsung spinpoint f3 1tb.
m
l
October 27, 2011 3:51:12 PM

Sweet build mate.

I agree with the guy above get a Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB instead, very fast HDD.

Also be aware there are a few fairly common problems with the ASUS P8P67 boards such as double booting which you may want to consider. Other then that its a great board, great for overclocking. I have managed to sort out mine more or less after two months of having it, but still get the odd double post.

Is there a reason why you are getting micro ATX motherboard instead of ATX?

And finally why not go for a HX750 instead of a TX750 its only $15 more and is modular so will make cable manegment a lot easier and air flow better.

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Professional-750-Watt-Cer...
m
l
October 27, 2011 4:06:29 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Video Games to section Systems by Mousemonkey
m
l
!