Sort by File Type in Explorer

I offten used file type sorting in Explorer in Win2K era.
I miss this feature in WinXP.

How can I get it back?

Tak
3 answers Last reply
More about sort file type explorer

    Same way as win2000 or win 95.

    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

    "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message news:<OYTCNsueEHA.2440@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
    > Same way as win2000 or win 95.

    Umm? I do not see the sort in the view menu.
    Anyway, please forget my question now. I found PowerDesk5, which
    works as I wanted.

    Tak

    It's called Arrange Icons By.

    "Tak" <takfuji@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:31f1ecc3.0408051847.2d1cfad5@posting.google.com...
    > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message news:<OYTCNsueEHA.2440@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
    > > Same way as win2000 or win 95.
    >
    > Umm? I do not see the sort in the view menu.
    > Anyway, please forget my question now. I found PowerDesk5, which
    > works as I wanted.
    >
    > Tak

Configuration Explorer Customization File Type Windows XP