Sort by File Type in Explorer

Tak

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2003

I offten used file type sorting in Explorer in Win2K era.
I miss this feature in WinXP.

How can I get it back?

Tak

Same way as win2000 or win 95.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

"Tak" <takfuji@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:31f1ecc3.0408050418.4937cec2@posting.google.com...
> I offten used file type sorting in Explorer in Win2K era.
> I miss this feature in WinXP.
>
> How can I get it back?
>
> Tak

Tak

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2003

"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message news:<OYTCNsueEHA.2440@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> Same way as win2000 or win 95.

Umm? I do not see the sort in the view menu.
Anyway, please forget my question now. I found PowerDesk5, which
works as I wanted.

Tak

It's called Arrange Icons By.