Three wifi connections, load balancing?

jrs2025

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
Okay, So I have three wan cards, and three different networks I can connect to (all with separate gateways). Is there any way that I can bridge these together, and have them spread the load through out the three of them?

jrs2025

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
I found a Peplink Model 200 for 140 shipped, not sure if that would do it as it is not on the data sheet you specified. That Emerald, that is probably going to be my next big purchase. Anything you know of that can handle more then 2 inputs?

Brian_tii

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
Remember it's not going to be able to "combine" connections, only load balance between them. This means any single connection isn't likely going to be any faster on it's own, however with multiple connections you'll see less of a performance hit since the multiple connections get spread out over the multiple wan links.

riser

Illustrious
This seems to be a big topic. I'm going to work on putting together a sticky for Load Balancing multiple connections.

If anyone is interested in helping out, please PM me and we can define an area to work. I'll make sure you receive credit within the Sticky. This appears to be one of the biggest questions consistently asked and I believe it warrents a sticky.