Graphics card help!

hello all!
i recently bought an acer aspire M3910 PC, i know my fair share about computing, hell, probably more than that, but i do need some help with this..
my PC's specs
Intel core i3 550 processor
3GB of RAM
640 GB HDD (with 1 Tb external)
Windows 7 64bit
the only problem i have is the graphics card, a Intel GMA HD graphics, and to be frank, it struggels with minecraft.. xD
im wanting to upgrade the graphics card to a more sufficiant one, one that may allow me to play games like GTA 4 and pOrtal 2

the price range for my new card is about £70-80 minus fitting.. im wondering if you guys could suggest anything?

cheers
LettuceRocks
2 answers Last reply
More about graphics card help
  1. LettuceRocks said:
    hello all!
    i recently bought an acer aspire M3910 PC, i know my fair share about computing, hell, probably more than that, but i do need some help with this..
    my PC's specs
    Intel core i3 550 processor
    3GB of RAM
    640 GB HDD (with 1 Tb external)
    Windows 7 64bit
    the only problem i have is the graphics card, a Intel GMA HD graphics, and to be frank, it struggels with minecraft.. xD
    im wanting to upgrade the graphics card to a more sufficiant one, one that may allow me to play games like GTA 4 and pOrtal 2

the price range for my new card is about £70-80 minus fitting.. im wondering if you guys could suggest anything?

cheers
    LettuceRocks

AMD Radeon 6670 is the best option for you!
  2. Try reading the monthly guide to the best bang-for-buck graphics cards - right here on Tom's Hardware Guide. For every price bracket it recommends a card.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics Cards Graphics