Please Help with TUTU

Everytime I exit the crossroads to go to the Friendly Arm Inn, the game
crashes. I need help!

I have TOB installed with Bioware patch. I have Tutu with Tutufix_5.

I just got BG: Original Saga and am trying to Tutu it. If there's a FAQ or
other info someone could direct me towards, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Adam
3 answers Last reply
More about please tutu
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    After carefully dissecting the various Readme's (who reads them anyway until
    there's a problem, right?) I got the Baldurdash patches for TOB. This seems
    to have fixed my problem below.

    I have another question though. Before reinstalling TUTU I started BG2 and
    the option to play TOB was gone. Anyone else seen this problem before?
    Will it come back when I do TUTU_restore? Or will I have to fully reinstall
    TOB?

    Thanks,
    Adam

    "Adam Christopher" <adamandeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Everytime I exit the crossroads to go to the Friendly Arm Inn, the game
    > crashes. I need help!
    >
    > I have TOB installed with Bioware patch. I have Tutu with Tutufix_5.
    >
    > I just got BG: Original Saga and am trying to Tutu it. If there's a FAQ
    > or other info someone could direct me towards, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Adam

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Another careful reading of the Tutu readme will probably show that the TOB
    option is
    not available while playing Tutu :-). Did you apply the Baldurdash patches
    while Tutu
    was still installed? There is only one save way to apply them: after a fresh
    installation
    of BG II and TOB, _before_ any other patch.If I were you, I would start
    again: first
    remove all BG II and TOB software, then install it again, then apply the
    Baldurdash
    pathes. Next are patches that don't use Weidu. Ah well, it is all explained
    in the Tutu
    readme files.

    Wim

    > After carefully dissecting the various Readme's (who reads them anyway
    > until there's a problem, right?) I got the Baldurdash patches for TOB.
    > This seems to have fixed my problem below.
    >
    > I have another question though. Before reinstalling TUTU I started BG2
    > and the option to play TOB was gone. Anyone else seen this problem
    > before? Will it come back when I do TUTU_restore? Or will I have to fully
    > reinstall TOB?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Adam
    >
    > "Adam Christopher" <adamandeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> Everytime I exit the crossroads to go to the Friendly Arm Inn, the game
    >> crashes. I need help!
    >>
    >> I have TOB installed with Bioware patch. I have Tutu with Tutufix_5.
    >>
    >> I just got BG: Original Saga and am trying to Tutu it. If there's a FAQ
    >> or other info someone could direct me towards, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Adam

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    I ran TUTU_restore, then applied the baldurdash patches. Then I ran TUTU
    again. TUTU appears to be working.

    Once I get all the way through BG1 I'll probably do fresh install of BG2
    before playing again.

    The sequence of patches was BG2 & TOB, followed by Bioware's TOB patch,
    followed by the baldurdash patches. Was that wrong?

    Also, do I apply WeiDU mods after applying all these patches in this
    sequence? I'm thinking to do the Sola mod and a few others.

    Thanks for the help.
    Adam

    "Wim Dekker" <someonenot@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Another careful reading of the Tutu readme will probably show that the TOB
    > option is
    > not available while playing Tutu :-). Did you apply the Baldurdash patches
    > while Tutu
    > was still installed? There is only one save way to apply them: after a
    > fresh installation
    > of BG II and TOB, _before_ any other patch.If I were you, I would start
    > again: first
    > remove all BG II and TOB software, then install it again, then apply the
    > Baldurdash
    > pathes. Next are patches that don't use Weidu. Ah well, it is all
    > explained in the Tutu
    > readme files.
    >
    > Wim
    >
    > "Adam Christopher" <adamandeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> After carefully dissecting the various Readme's (who reads them anyway
    >> until there's a problem, right?) I got the Baldurdash patches for TOB.
    >> This seems to have fixed my problem below.
    >>
    >> I have another question though. Before reinstalling TUTU I started BG2
    >> and the option to play TOB was gone. Anyone else seen this problem
    >> before? Will it come back when I do TUTU_restore? Or will I have to
    >> fully reinstall TOB?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Adam
    >>
    >> "Adam Christopher" <adamandeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>> Everytime I exit the crossroads to go to the Friendly Arm Inn, the game
    >>> crashes. I need help!
    >>>
    >>> I have TOB installed with Bioware patch. I have Tutu with Tutufix_5.
    >>>
    >>> I just got BG: Original Saga and am trying to Tutu it. If there's a FAQ
    >>> or other info someone could direct me towards, I'd greatly appreciate
    >>> it.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Adam

Games Video Games