Please Help with TUTU

Last response: in Video Games
December 26, 2004 6:01:29 AM

Everytime I exit the crossroads to go to the Friendly Arm Inn, the game
crashes. I need help!

I have TOB installed with Bioware patch. I have Tutu with Tutufix_5.

I just got BG: Original Saga and am trying to Tutu it. If there's a FAQ or
other info someone could direct me towards, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Adam

More about : tutu

Anonymous
December 26, 2004 5:02:19 PM

After carefully dissecting the various Readme's (who reads them anyway until
there's a problem, right?) I got the Baldurdash patches for TOB. This seems
to have fixed my problem below.

I have another question though. Before reinstalling TUTU I started BG2 and
the option to play TOB was gone. Anyone else seen this problem before?
Will it come back when I do TUTU_restore? Or will I have to fully reinstall
TOB?

Thanks,
Adam

"Adam Christopher" <adamandeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:D Qpzd.7049$hc7.6774@trnddc06...
> Everytime I exit the crossroads to go to the Friendly Arm Inn, the game
> crashes. I need help!
>
> I have TOB installed with Bioware patch. I have Tutu with Tutufix_5.
>
> I just got BG: Original Saga and am trying to Tutu it. If there's a FAQ
> or other info someone could direct me towards, I'd greatly appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> Adam

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 2:44:16 PM

Another careful reading of the Tutu readme will probably show that the TOB
option is
not available while playing Tutu :-). Did you apply the Baldurdash patches
while Tutu
was still installed? There is only one save way to apply them: after a fresh
installation
of BG II and TOB, _before_ any other patch.If I were you, I would start
again: first
remove all BG II and TOB software, then install it again, then apply the
Baldurdash
pathes. Next are patches that don't use Weidu. Ah well, it is all explained
in the Tutu
readme files.

Wim

> After carefully dissecting the various Readme's (who reads them anyway
> until there's a problem, right?) I got the Baldurdash patches for TOB.
> This seems to have fixed my problem below.
>
> I have another question though. Before reinstalling TUTU I started BG2
> and the option to play TOB was gone. Anyone else seen this problem
> before? Will it come back when I do TUTU_restore? Or will I have to fully
> reinstall TOB?
>
> Thanks,
> Adam
>
> "Adam Christopher" <adamandeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:D Qpzd.7049$hc7.6774@trnddc06...
>> Everytime I exit the crossroads to go to the Friendly Arm Inn, the game
>> crashes. I need help!
>>
>> I have TOB installed with Bioware patch. I have Tutu with Tutufix_5.
>>
>> I just got BG: Original Saga and am trying to Tutu it. If there's a FAQ
>> or other info someone could direct me towards, I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Adam

Anonymous
December 28, 2004 8:27:23 PM

I ran TUTU_restore, then applied the baldurdash patches. Then I ran TUTU
again. TUTU appears to be working.

Once I get all the way through BG1 I'll probably do fresh install of BG2
before playing again.

The sequence of patches was BG2 & TOB, followed by Bioware's TOB patch,
followed by the baldurdash patches. Was that wrong?

Also, do I apply WeiDU mods after applying all these patches in this
sequence? I'm thinking to do the Sola mod and a few others.

Thanks for the help.
Adam

!