My first time building a computer, HELP!

So as the title states this is my first time building a computer and i am going to plan it all out first!
But i do in fact need help, i know little about the different aspects to mother boards and what not. Right now I'm trying to decide between asus and evga, im looking to spend around 150-200 on a motherboard and i cannot tell which is better. If anyone has any tips and what i should look for and what doesn't really matter that would be nice!

-Sean
5 answers Last reply
More about time building computer help
  1. what is the model of gpu? but both are gread brands it depend on price and brand.
  2. What do you intend to use your computer for? Is this for gaming(casual or enthusiast)/family use/video editing/server/grandma. You need more details :P
  3. We need more information. Purpose for your computer, total budget, what items you dont need (e.g. OS, KB/M, Monitor, etc.). also, which website do you plan on using to purchase these items. Do you plan to OC the CPU/GPU?
  4. crewton said:
    What do you intend to use your computer for? Is this for gaming(casual or enthusiast)/family use/video editing/server/grandma. You need more details :P

this computer will be for gaming, world of warcraft all those similar games! and my budget is around 500 ! and im starting from scratch!:)
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Computer Motherboards Systems