Sign in with
Your question

My first time building a computer, HELP!

Last response: in Systems
October 28, 2011 2:03:46 PM

So as the title states this is my first time building a computer and i am going to plan it all out first!
But i do in fact need help, i know little about the different aspects to mother boards and what not. Right now I'm trying to decide between asus and evga, im looking to spend around 150-200 on a motherboard and i cannot tell which is better. If anyone has any tips and what i should look for and what doesn't really matter that would be nice!

-Sean

More about : time building computer

a b V Motherboard
October 28, 2011 2:16:02 PM

what is the model of gpu? but both are gread brands it depend on price and brand.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
October 28, 2011 2:17:23 PM

What do you intend to use your computer for? Is this for gaming(casual or enthusiast)/family use/video editing/server/grandma. You need more details :p 
m
l
Related resources
October 28, 2011 2:17:53 PM

We need more information. Purpose for your computer, total budget, what items you dont need (e.g. OS, KB/M, Monitor, etc.). also, which website do you plan on using to purchase these items. Do you plan to OC the CPU/GPU?
m
l
October 29, 2011 6:56:00 AM

crewton said:
What do you intend to use your computer for? Is this for gaming(casual or enthusiast)/family use/video editing/server/grandma. You need more details :p 

this computer will be for gaming, world of warcraft all those similar games! and my budget is around 500 ! and im starting from scratch!:) 
m
l
!