Freeze randomly what's wrong?

FakkaHe

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
Hello, i have a odd problem. Not like anyone else, ever sence i got my computer it have been unstable for some reason, it just freeze, it can take 30 min to 3 days.

So it's really random, i have no idea why this keep happening it's really frustrating i tried everything it seems,

What i have done:

I've installed a patch from microsoft which should have fixed a problem called dreadlock you can read more about it here: (http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-7-SP1-PCs-Freeze-Randomly-when-Memory-Usage-Is-High-Fix-Available-216302.shtml)

I tested with another power supply, cpu, memory, harddrives, GPUS. Changed place of the memory, new cpu sink more fans.

I have done a scandisk search, changed all the cables in the case.

I've done memtest86+ for 12 hours without any error and windows diagnostic memory for 24h+ no errors there either. Checked the disc with speedfan.

You can check this video out and see what's happening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1B71nN6bPI

My system:

MOTHERBOARD: MK MSI 760GM-E51 FX-Ready DDR3 Socket AM3, 760G, mATX

PROCESSOR: AMD Phenom2 X4 970 BE 3,5Ghz, 8MB, 125W, AM3

MEMORY: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9/XMS

PSU: Fractal Design 500W Integra

GPU: "EVGA GeForce GTX 560Ti 448 Cores 1280MB
PCI-Express 2.0, "ForTheWin", GDDR5, 2xDVI, native-HDMI, DisplayPort, 797MHz"

As you see it's a very odd problem, and i need some assistance from someone that are more familiar with these problems.

Thank you for reading this and taking the time and atleast trying to help a concerned gamer.

"OBS! Nothing is overclocked!"

(OBS! Notice: It's not overheating i already checked the temps and they are perfectly fine cpu at it's highest peak was 54c under prime95 for 5-6h)

brythespy

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2011
Only Factor remaining is Software.

Try re-installing DirectX, Video Codecs, GPU Drivers, Other Hardware,

And if all else fails You may have to re-install your OS.

FakkaHe

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
Hello, thanks for the reply! I already reinstalled os, so it must be something else. Forgot to mention that soz.