Free digital Editing Software

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 17, 2005 2:59:17 PM

Could some one please help me. I am looking for some good free digital
editing software. If some one know of any out there. Could you please drop
me a line.

Thanks

Charles
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 2:59:18 PM

Charles,

It depends on how much "editing" you need to do. Google offers Picasa
for free which contains some very basic editing. You can get it here:

http://www.picasa.com

Charlie

Got digital photos? Show them off!
http://FlyingSamPhoto.com
April 17, 2005 10:21:45 PM

Try the GIMP

http://www.gimp.org/windows/

John D

www.highlanddreams.com

"Charles Campbell" <ccampbell15@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> Could some one please help me. I am looking for some good free digital
> editing software. If some one know of any out there. Could you please drop
> me a line.
>

> Thanks
>
> Charles

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 6:01:46 AM

If you want free, www.gimp.org is about the only choice.

--
Nigel Rowe
A pox upon the spammers that make me write my address like..