locked folders

Hiya
I password protected one of my fodlers and now i have no
idea how i access it
i know the password just dont know how to get into the
foleder
1 answer Last reply
More about locked folders

    "Michele" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I password protected one of my fodlers and now i have no
    >idea how i access it
    >i know the password just dont know how to get into the
    >foleder

    You cannot access the folder on the usual way from another user
    account. Try this: "How to Take Ownership of a File or Folder in
    Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308421).

    --
    (tm)