roblaw42

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2011
I am building a computer and was wondering if you thought it worth spending an extra $50 for the GTX 560 Ti vs the GTX 560. Are the performance increases really worth it or would the 560 be okay. Getting the 560 Ti will push my budget a bit and that is why I am asking.
Thanks.

Solution
The gtx 560 ti is definitely the better card (but thats to be expected)
the difference is the ti has 384 cores and the regular has 336

I dont know how set you are on a nvidia but if your not i would recommend the radeon HD 6950. pretty much competes head on with the 560ti and exceeds it in some areas. also theres a 2gb version for around the same price as the 1gb ti. Just seems like a more bang for your buck deal

but to answer your question. If your willing to spend the extra money and you want a nvidia. Go with the GTX 560 Ti

Daioh

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
The gtx 560 ti is definitely the better card (but thats to be expected)
the difference is the ti has 384 cores and the regular has 336

I dont know how set you are on a nvidia but if your not i would recommend the radeon HD 6950. pretty much competes head on with the 560ti and exceeds it in some areas. also theres a 2gb version for around the same price as the 1gb ti. Just seems like a more bang for your buck deal

but to answer your question. If your willing to spend the extra money and you want a nvidia. Go with the GTX 560 Ti

Solution